JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Trouble getting my television repaired

(Topic created: 11-30-2022 09:06 AM)
Bigalny
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Are there others who have had incredible difficulty getting a relatively new television repaired? I have been put through hoops for weeks trying to get a malfunctioning television serviced.  Samsung provides a repair date, and then Service Quick contradicts Samsung, says not an appointment has been set, and all of this entails numerous calls, hang-ups, and lengthy wait times.  I am not confident that my warranty will be honored at this point as my experience so far has all been negative.  Have others had similar experiences.  

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I know that sometimes there can be some confusion on the warranty status for our products. All of our consumer brand TVs have a limited 1-year date of purchase warranty on them, unless you bought an extended warranty through Samsung or through your retailer. If you would like you can either call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 with your ticket number or send us a private message with your full model and serial number and your ticket number! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Chinolui
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
I will give you a advise flat screen they go bad get a new one, work with the cable industry and the new TV with video games playing all day give them 2 to 3 yrs before they go out, MONOPOLY my friend MONOPOLY
0 Likes
Bigalny
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you; my television is still under warranty, less than 2 years old.  I want Samsung to stand by the warranty, but getting someone to come out and look at the tv has been an incredible challenge.  As a result of this experience, I will NEVER purchase a Samsung product again.  Just the worst experience.  

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I know that sometimes there can be some confusion on the warranty status for our products. All of our consumer brand TVs have a limited 1-year date of purchase warranty on them, unless you bought an extended warranty through Samsung or through your retailer. If you would like you can either call in directly at 1 (800) 726-7864 with your ticket number or send us a private message with your full model and serial number and your ticket number! 

0 Likes