JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

delete / uninstall samsung tv plus

(Topic created: 01-11-2024 09:17 PM)
gastan46
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Does anyone - ANYONE - know how to completely remove TV plus from the TV? Is it even possible?
Since the first of the year (approx) TV plus has been erratic, sporadic, non-existent and it is driving my wife and I crazy. Sometime channels come in, sometimes not - mostly not. We tune to a channel and hold our breath. Sometimes hitting the info button and the "watch now" button works - sometime not. We watch a channel but switch to another channel for some reason and when we switch back (after even just 30 seconds), the original channel is blank and won't come in.

I don't know what Samsung did to TV Plus but it is RUINED and not worth the MANY minutes fussing about TRYING to get a channel to work - - and certainly not worth the aggrevation.

ANYONE - ANYONE -how do you completely remove TV Plus from the TV?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, there is no way to completely remove it. But you can disable it, to do that do the following: Home page > select app > Remove > Disable. Also, please note that depending on the model TV you have this may or may not work.

View solution in context

2 Replies
scubadru
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! Unfortunately, there is no way to completely remove it. But you can disable it, to do that do the following: Home page > select app > Remove > Disable. Also, please note that depending on the model TV you have this may or may not work.