JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

SD Card to expand storage space on a Samsung a14 5g

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
jasona1
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Brought a new sd card to expand the storage space as it's utterly rubbish, only 64gb space totally fills up way to fast. I can only seem to send files to the sd card and can't not save games to save space I can't seem to add this 512gb sd card as external use either still records 64gb space while following the steps settings apps and move to sd card is goes to 90% either says sd card full or restarts my device ? And still stays in internal use not sd any helps with this as the phone really doesn't do what it says it does screen mirroring to 4k hdr isn't happening either when it says it does and the 1tb external use of sd card is false also 😮

1/10 for all but usability so quite a poor samsung product again

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@jasona1 Sorry but there is no way to configure an SD card as additional internal storage. Unfortunately many apps will not run properly from an SD card. 

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@jasona1 Sorry but there is no way to configure an SD card as additional internal storage. Unfortunately many apps will not run properly from an SD card. 

jasona1
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Most phone do if I'm honest, sd cards for the 15+gb games to remove them from phones storage but this doesn't seem to get it and just runs full and the updates are unreal so it'll go from 10gb after 4 months the files like 18gb so sd card is required

0 Likes
OGHERC86
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
My A14 5g running insane. Better than my a32 I think mow
0 Likes