Original topic:

Galaxy buds 2: others can hear what I am listening to

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
JJ__
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

When I am listening to music, even at a normal volume, people around me can hear what I'm listening to, is there anything I can do or any settings I can change to stop this from happening 

2 Replies
Hake
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've never heard of this happening to the buds2. (pun intended) I had to.

This does happen to some extent with most buds especially buds live (open ear design).

1. How loud do you listen? If you have sound assistant, it gives you a number from 0-150 when you adjust volume. I personally use 30-40 on buds2 pro and haven't heard any sound leakage while in my ears or others.

2. Are you using the rubber ear tips, and have you checked the fit in galaxy wearable app?

3. What you may consider normal volume could be loud, this could be very normal for the volume you listen at and the the quietness of the room you're in. You can find Sound assistant plugin in the Good Lock app in the galaxy store.

0 Likes
JJ__
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
1. I listen usually around 60-80
2. Yes I am using the small rubber ear tips that came with the buds, I checked the fit in app and both fit good
3. I consider normal volume around 30-50 when I'm in a quiet area and 70-85 when I'm in a louder area like in a car

Also I do use sound assistant
0 Likes