JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

[Feature request] Open previous note when S Pen is drawn

(Topic created: 10-03-2021 12:36 AM)
edaniley
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Hi. I think it would be extremely useful to open the previous note when the s pen is drawn from the phone. This would remove the need to open the phone and check my notes when I want to quickly reference something I have jotted down, or have been keeping track of. If a user wants more new real estate to write on, then they can either scroll or have the option to save and create a new note, but it would be immensely convenient not to have to unlock the phone. If there are privacy concerns then maybe this could be a feature that can be set or unset, with the option to input the users credentials before seeing the last note. I have considered carrying a small notepad and pen with me because of the convenience of having immediate access to my last thought without having to browse the filesystem.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Ekamek
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Have you tried using Bixby Routines to set this action? You may try while waiting for feature to be added. You need to know that it may not be added unless more users request it.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

airda6
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
Yes!
0 Likes