JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I become a product tester?

(Topic created: 03-23-2024 09:34 PM)
RealOG1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would like to become a product tester can someone tell me how?
9 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Samsung doesn't have product testers

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

RealOG1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So how do they know that their products are what the consumer wants?
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I'm guessing Market research

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

RealOG1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So wouldn't they need product testers for market research?
0 Likes
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
With current technology market research isn't as big as it was. You can easier gauge what is selling and why it isn't. People will always voice what they don't like and it's so easy to see like these forums for example. Product reviews people readily left unlike when the internet was in its infancy.
bzblizzard
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S Phones
product reviewers usually start on their own buy and review products, and small % end up getting test products from companies like Samsung LG REST are so large they don't really do free or discounted products for reviews like smaller companies
Solution
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Product testers (beta testers) are picked or chosen by invite only. Usually based on knowledge of the product being tested. I test products for numerous companies . Yes you get to keep the products. But you have to sign NDAs and not tell anyone. I get devices to beta test sometime a year before public release. The other way is to have a large following on a social media platform a d then you do reviews. I only do reviews for one company. But they send expensive stuff to review. I can say that company Linksys. (No nda with linksys) good luck.
RealOG1
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Can someone please help me become a part of samsung's company as a product tester
0 Likes