Original topic:

I saw the Galaxy s25 (leaked)

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
user8dJ4Z2ZCEc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I was thinking of trading in my s23 ultra to a 24 ultra but I saw a leaked of the s25 I don't know if it's true or not

7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S Phones

Since the S25's won't be coming out for another 9 mores months I wouldn't believe everything that you see online since anything and everything can change 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

JonathanZal
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I have the S24U and I recently bought the S23U for my father, and I can say that is basically same phone, but updated. The camera is little bit better in s24U but there's nothing very important to change the s23U to s24U...I think you can better wait the S25 series...
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Misinformed. I'm not saying the difference is enormous but I do own both phones myself and they're both active so I use them both daily. The S24 Ultra is absolutely more than twice as powerful as S23 Ultra. Yes they are identical in terms of UI, features and most other things but there are a few S24 only features as well as the sweet sweet Snapdragon 8 Plus Gen 3 and Adreno 750 GPU that absolutely embarrasses the S23 Ultra. If performance especially sustained performance matters nothing to you, then by all means yes they are almost the same phone but someone like me who is a multiple business owner of online companies ( so I run them from my phone's) and spend almost 10 hours a day on my phone with the majority of it being multitasking to the extreme where I have dual window plus pop-ups on top of the dual window so at least three but sometimes four apps open and running at the same time. My S23 Ultra gets so uncomfortably hot and the UI starts to lag pretty badly when I attempt this on it but the 24 Ultra, get slightly warm and that is absolutely it. It can handle that for hours at a time without a single stutter. I don't advocate upgrading from the 23 Ultra to the 24 Ultra, I have always had a plan with my provider that automatically gives me whatever phone I want each year for free so I paid nothing to get the S24 Ultra but there's no way I would have spent $1,400 on it when I owned a perfect condition Samsung unlocked S23 Ultra already.
user8dJ4Z2ZCEc
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I will most likely just wait for 25 then
lloyd420
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I would not recommend you to upgrade from s23 Ultra to s24 ultra. Wait for the next phone.
0 Likes
joeldf
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S Phones
But by the time the S25 comes out, there will soon be leaks for the S26. Why not wait for that? But then the S27 rumors will leak... might as well wait for that... But then...

At some point you have to weigh the benefits of what a new phone really offers over what you have. I know there are those that have disposable income to burn and can just buy a new device every time one comes out. But we're not all like that.

I went for the S24 because it was a significant bump from the previous S20 FE, which also had a shattered screen - though, it was still working, just slowly shedding tiny shards of glass from the cracks. I really couldn't wait any longer.
Options
Galaxy S Phones
So true man, so true. Literally the leaks start to appear two to three months after the phone is released so at some point you need to just accept the upgrade and disregard the leaks. Especially since 100% of leaks at this point of the s25 Ultra are bogus. Nobody has any information about that phone and any information people read is pure speculation. Samsung would never allow anyone but the highest VIPs in the company know anything about the s25 series this early and ahead of time. We don't even have accurat leaks of the z-folds and z flips coming out later this year. We have ideas and pretty likely ideas but still you need to just upgrade if that is your plan at some point since leaks will just become more and more popular as the years go by and start coming out faster and faster. Pretty soon while you're waiting in line to buy the s27 Ultra The guy behind you will say hey did you hear about the leaks for the s29 Ultra? Lol that was an exaggeration clearly but weather you want to wait for the s25 series or you pull the trigger on the S24 series neither will be a mistake if you already have the S23 Ultra so it's just preference. Try not to pay attention to any of the leaks though at least not until we are 3 months out, maybe 4 months tops from release.
0 Likes