Original topic:

Suggestions to make Galaxy phones experience even better

(Topic created: a month ago)
ASomeone119
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I was just hoping that someday Samsung would incorporate some features I'd love to be added to their phones maybe in future software updates.

1. Add ashortcut to seenotification history in thenotification panel (I'm already aware you can navigate through the settings and see it, but the process of getting there for such a simple task is lengthy and mildly infuriating).

2. Make it possible topin certain notifications of choice in the notification panel (would be super helpful, especially if you're like me, sometimes dismissing important notifications by accident along other clutter in the notification panel).

3. Provide the option to show live battery icon/percentage of connected bluetooth devices (like speakers/headphones) visible along other indicator icons in the quick panel.

4. Make another option in the 3 dots menu in the app screen on top right corner, a shortcut to see hidden apps (maybe provide password unlock as security, can be phone's unlock password or just like secure folder).
4 Replies
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones

I believe you can do 1 and 2 with the NotiStar module in GoodLock from the Samsung Store.  I believe there's a widget for the battery levels of certain connected devices (I'm pretty sure it's just for connected Samsung devices, though).

0 Likes
ASomeone119
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
Thank you for the reply!

I don't think NotiStar has the options to perform quite literally as I stated in the original post.

In regards to the battery widget, it's too big, and you have to go back to the home screen everytime you need to see battery level of the bluetooth device. So I thought an indicator icon on the top of the screen always showing would be great (I think a lot of other android phones already have that too).
0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I thin notistar at least lets you pin a notification and copy it. I haven't played with it because I want notifications gone as soon as I see them. I hope if they ever do add a device battery icon to the status bar, they would make it optional, because I personally would hate to see that much clutter up there.
0 Likes
ASomeone119
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S Phones
I checked. NotiStar pins notifications automatically by the application of your choice. But what I'd like would be a manual way of quickly pinning a single notification in the notification panel. Like an icon to click when you extend a notification.

Regarding the battery thing, I get what you mean. But I'd love if there's at least the option to display it along the indicator icons.
0 Likes