Original topic:

Is Expert RAW available on a S21+?

(Topic created: 05-02-2023 05:17 AM)
userZ4HqvZxpMn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Hello,

I've an S-21+ (SM-G996B) and can it install the Expert RAW app from the Galaxy store. No matter which browser I use I'm getting a message that this browser isn't supported. I'm using chrome and have tried using the Samsung internet app as well 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

You have an international phone.  If you can't find it in the Galaxy Store then it has not been released for your model.  

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

4 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

@userZ4HqvZxpMn I recommend that you use the Galaxy Store itself, instead of a browser, to download and install Expert RAW. 

0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21

You have an international phone.  If you can't find it in the Galaxy Store then it has not been released for your model.  

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
userZ4HqvZxpMn
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21
Thanks bill-e. I do indeed have an international phone.
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S21
Under the camera swipe right until you see more then hold down pro and add it to you cameras now click settings and click as shown in my photos Screenshot_20230502_165921_Camera.jpgScreenshot_20230502_165916_Camera.jpg
0 Likes