JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Suggestions on features

(Topic created: 02-16-2021 07:06 AM)
chipt1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Just purchased a Galaxy S21 Ultra.  It is a great phone.  I really hope Samsung can continue to work with Microsoft.  I would like see Apple News and Microsoft News also be options to replace Samsung Free.  Also, DEX is amazing but for me if you could put Windows 10X on the phone instead of DEX and then have Samsung come out with a monitor/keyboard/mouse combo that directly connects to Galaxy Phone/Windows10X wirelessly I think that would be amazing.

3 Replies
MrsThang128
Nebula
Options
Galaxy S21
Sounds you are wanting a Samsung desktop, tablet, or laptop.
0 Likes
chipt1
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

No.  I just want to have the ONE device.  Connecting to my desktop through the S21 would be ideal.  To be able to call up Windows 10X like you connect to DEX now on the Galaxy S21 would be great.  

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S21

We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.