Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,304 Replies
JustAGroundhog
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I did everything I could to prevent the update from installing and it still installed itself. I turned off mobile data, switched off permission to install over wifi and it just did it wanyway I forced my phone into recovery mode when it was downloading and it still downloaded...Im **bleep** i didn't was this AI **bleep** on my phone at all.

0 Likes
userFRaV8utiX7
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
My phone just updated to UI6 and the new emojis literally make me want to switch to IPHONE immediately. Worst thing they've ever done. It hate this so much. Literally the worst update ever. Just made my premium phone look like something from 2005... way to go **bleep**
Options
Galaxy S22
Just search up zfont 3 on the play store and you can change it
Flashnasty73
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I would suggest that you find a device that you love and keep it. Then buy or update your new device, we're all being hussled here. I mean how else are we supposed to repair the economy LOl not funny. I enjoy my tablet, so I just use it. I have a Samsung Tablet and a Samsung phone that my had in her closet there synced together and when you type on one the other tells you and vise versa.
0 Likes
SuziQ66
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
How do we get navigation bar back? Also my app icon on my home screen is gone. And can't sort app icons alphabetically on S23. So stressful. I've been trying to fix it all day long.
0 Likes