Original topic:

MEGA THREAD: One UI 6 General Feedback

(Topic created: 12-17-2023 07:47 AM)
Mr_Khan
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Awful update of one UI 6. Recently upgraded my s22 ultra to one UI 6 and I really wanna go back. Last time I wrote about the issues in the gallery app, video player in gallery app, and notification panel. After discovering more things about new update is that now I can't play my audio in 2 different Bluetooth speakers at once using media control. I also can't switch back and forth the audio from Bluetooth speaker to my phone speaker and to achieve this I either need to disconnect the speaker or turn off the Bluetooth. This is getting absurd, day by day. These are all my daily activities in life and samsung have completely messed things around and there is no going back. Very poor update from samsung especially at the time of Christmas and season of music. The developers of this  upgrade have arbitrarily made changes without thinking about the users.

1,307 Replies
cliffordmert
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I do not need to see that stupid navigation bar line! I've used gestures for years without that line, why add it now? It also messed up the look on the game I play. You need to fix the navigation bar back the way it was I'm serious about to get a different phone
0 Likes
cliffordmert
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I'm seriously so missed everytime I look at my phone and have to see that stupid **bleep**in line at the bottom. I might as well just get a goddamn iphone if that's what you're going to turn the galaxy's into ....

...p.s. I'm probably not going to stop coming about this until you fix it
0 Likes
userSkX0IKrKha
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Why did u take the back and recent button next to the home screen on the slide from the bottom,  I dont like this update. 

0 Likes
cliffordmert
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Oh my god! Will you please get this line off the bottom of my screen? This is the most upset I've been as a galaxy user
0 Likes
cliffordmert
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I've been hiding my navigation bar since galaxy 7 and I never once wanted or needed a line one the bottom of my screen. Now the whole 1/4" of the bottom of my screen is gone. Can you please put it back the way it used to be? I am so upset about this Screenshot_20240404_190919_Pokmon GO.jpgScreenshot_20231026_213231_Pokmon GO.jpg
0 Likes
Khaoshakomairos
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Usually I can overlook minor inconveniences and deal with stuff being moved around. But dropping max volume by about 30% is ridiculous, we have the volume slider and max sound lock for a reason. Worst part is, you can't simply roll back an update. 

0 Likes
Blove24
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Question for those who have an s22 Ultra what One UI software version do yours have on it does it have the latest One UI 6.0 Android 14 if so let me know cause I wanna see who was able to update theirs with the latest One UI software update and if you have the latest software version did you have to do anything other than software update and install to be able to get the latest software update
JacePoe8299
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the S22 Ultra. My update came about 2 weeks ago roughly. I got like 2 or 3 software updates before the major update itself.
0 Likes
DCTrim1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
My S22 Ultrtra update to 6.0 with no problems.
0 Likes
Amanda8900
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Just add option to go right to search when entering library. shortcut maker can make it. i use series A.

0 Likes