JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

What is the option to use phone as toolbar on Samsung Notes?

(Topic created: 04-20-2022 12:11 PM)
user2wXRmgQNK2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
How do I enable it and why is it grey out? I currently use a s21 ultra.
13 Replies
userSCFab9jJSb
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

yes it works only with light mode... Interesting. This is something that Samsung should fix or at least make clear in the app.

user2wXRmgQNK2
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
How do you connect without wifi turning off?
0 Likes
Solution
philster
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I had the same problem. I initially had the dark mode and then I switched it to light mode and....nothing happened. So I then restarted my tablet ( I have tab 8 plus and note20 ultra) and then I updated my phone to latest update. I disconnected my Bluetooth connection from both devices and then I reconnected . I don't know if this matters but I disconnected my wifi connection from my tablet. I used instead my phones Hotspot connection to my tablet. So now my tablet is connected to phone by Bluetooth and Hotspot. No wifi on tablet just Hotspot from phone. I then opened the Samsung notes and opened a new note. And nothing happened , I didn't see the icon that enabled your phone to be used as tool bar but then.....after 5minutes of not touching the new note it happened! The  icon appeared, that  icon appeared, YES!!!! In light mode of course. I hope these steps work for you.

Tchorrik
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S21

Thank you for your help. Kind of odd that it needed to be in light mode. But hey...I am running with this. Thank you again.

0 Likes