Original topic:

Google Photos not editing properly on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra when...

(Topic created: 01-17-2024 07:21 AM)
SFOtes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Google Photos not editing properly on Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra when editing screenshot option directly after taking screenshot. This must presumably be because of some recent update since it's a new problem and presumably a Samsung problem since it's a Samsung option to edit a screenshot directly to a selected app after taking it. Google Photos editing works properly when initiated from within Google Photos.

Google Photos problem on S22.jpg Google Photos problem on S22 a.jpg

3 Replies
justjustinagain971
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Mat sounds stupid but did you try resetting or reconnecting your S Pen? The option is above the air action menu settings. It's helped me with hover and drag problems before. Worth a try, but the updates are complete trash!! I used to love my s22 ultra before the lest few updates have wreaked havoc on my phone and myself.
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Same here. When I bought my phone, 22 Ultra, I loved it and the camera was amazing. After the first couple of updates, my photos are blurry, grainy, just bad. I am so angry about it. That's why I bought the phone in the first place. And photography is my passion.
Signed One Angry Customer
0 Likes
SFOtes
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

Had forgotten about having had this other problem with Google Photos back in January 2024. Just created a new post 030424 with another problem again with Google Photos https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S22/Google-Photos-not-working-properly-from-around-beginn...

As mentioned in the new post above, the problem is only happening on S22 Ultra but not on other phones.

Have not tried uninstalling and reinstalling Google Photos though it looks like it will be necessary to try.

0 Likes