JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Lost Crypto. I switched to the s22 ultra from the s20 ultra

(Topic created: 10-05-2022 06:47 PM)
userWUdcpG7WdW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

I switched to the s22 ultra from the s20 ultra. I had money in apenft which was a tron derivative and I had the graph. Over $100 in each. On my new phone

Both accounts are zero. No money in the graph crypto and my apenft/transfer say zero and inactive. My old phone already logged out so I cannot log back into old phone since I am logged into my new phone. ? I know I will never use Samsung blockchain again! What if I had thousands? Even more than a couple hundred? I lost all of them. Why would this happen? 
5 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy S22
I would think crypto is associated to an *account*, that can be accessed from smartphone, laptop, desktop, etc, with a login to the account, not tied to a specific device.

Of course, I'm assuming all that and probably rwong, as I've never considered crypto .
0 Likes
userWUdcpG7WdW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I moved my active account to my new phone and Lost all the currency. You can only have the blockchain account active on one device at a time. I was just as surprised that the amounts are gone. Same account just different device.
0 Likes
userLZsj1mkn0g
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Did it ask you to recovery your phase words?
userWUdcpG7WdW
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Yes and I input them %100 correctly. Didn't have any issues signing in on new device
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand about frustration with your cryptocurrency not transferring, and I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung pay team directly at 844-726-7297 for further assistance.

0 Likes