Original topic:

S22 ultra can not make or receives calls or texts

(Topic created: 05-21-2024 05:30 AM)
sparky573
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22

While connected to 5g etc. My phone will not make calls, send of receive text, nor allow me to connect to anything involving mobile data. It's a known issue and samsung nor at&t will not send replacement or fix the issue, with each company basically calling me a liar, any help or advice with this issue would be greatly appreciated 

10 Replies
userNuD8LshOHw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
What is the status of your bars on your device? Is this your phone stay in emergency mode?
0 Likes
sparky573
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
No I have full Bara 5g+ and 4g lte, it's like I cant connect my phones network or something
0 Likes
JBTechfanatic
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22
Try shutting wifi calling completely off. I would request a new SIM card. If that doesn't work, a factory reset will probably be necessary and will surely fix the issue. Make sure to back up your device before you do this. I would not restore your settings when resetting your phone so that you do not transfer the glitch. Just restore your photos and important information.
Jm3338
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
Make sure airplane mode is off as well as wifi calling. Then shut in off. When it reboots go into mobile networks and select the carrier. See if that works. Good luck
0 Likes
D36
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
It is an issue with the PHONE, thousands of other samsung customers , myself included are dealing with this same issue.
DW123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I have the same problems. I have to restart my phone all the time, hoping my phone will work. Do your phones echo on calls, too. I know its not my carrier. I know someone with an iPhone with the same carrier had no problems. When my phone was glitching all over the place. Couldn't call or send text. I don't like iPhones, but I'm ready to which. It's so frustrating.
D36
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S22
I haven't experienced echoing as of yet. Just never any signal/network. It's definitely samsung. 100000% positive on that. Yeah I do not care for iPhone personally, but they're about to gain my family/friends as customers!
swick2006
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Has anyone figured out a solution to this? My 22 ultra is doing the same thing and has been for months
0 Likes
Ab5al0m
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Add one more S22 Ultra to the heap.  It's time to hit Social media.  Go to "X" (formerly Twitter) and use #S22Ultra.  My wife is having the same issue with her S22 Ultra and getting the same runaround by Samsung.  It's not the carrier - it's a Samsung problem.  If enough folks complain on social media, word will spread and folks will stop buying Samsung phones.

0 Likes