Original topic:

Samsung Care+ terrible customer service

(Topic created: 03-18-2024 02:01 PM)
sgt0341
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Ive been paying $9.00 a month for samsungcare. I recently broke my screen and filed a claim. Samsungcare has a cotract with ubreakifix and various company for their representative. I made an appointment with ubreakifix through samsungcare and visited the store i made an appointment with. They tell me they dont have screen for s22 ultra in stock nor does anyone else. They tell me i have to wait 3 months for a new screen. Im not waiting 3 months for a scree. I bought a new phone and attempting cancel my samsung care+ subscription and refund for a claim i never got. Its nearly impossible. Im on the phone for half hour and still on hold. Samsung care service used to be good its now garbage! 

8 Replies
sgt0341
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I asked for a supervisor, now they are telling me they are going to transfer me to a different deparment not a supervisor. **bleep**!
marv40
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks for this u helped me because i was going to buy the care plus for 3 of my phones dont why they make these screens so weak so it can break
sgt0341
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Get a coverage with your carrier.
NicoNi4Lyfe
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S22
Exactly what I did, Samsung support his horrid now.......good luck!
0 Likes
Servify_US
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
We’re here to help! Request you to kindly share your details (email id/ phone number) registered with Samsung Care+ on socialmedia@servify.tech to assist you further.

0 Likes
sgt0341
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
I spent an hour on the phone waiting to get transferred to a supervisor than told it wasnt a supervisor but a different dept. Than put on another hold! What makes you think, leaving my number and email to you is going to change. So you can put me on hold again?
0 Likes
MrStratocaster
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
😞
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy S22
Thanks for sharing because now I know not to do this Samsung care stuff, luckily I've been very careful with my phone.
0 Likes