JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung wallet app not working or connecting to card reader

(Topic created: 09-17-2022 01:06 PM)
Fitdog
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22

Just upgraded to the Galaxy 22+ and now my Samsung Pay or now as it is called Samsung Wallet isn't working. Anyone else have this issue? It just sits there and doesn't connect with the card reader.

11 Replies
Fitdog
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
NFC is what is on for this phone. I have never seen MST
0 Likes
userzfyn6vvJVN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
Has anyone else had bad service? I was a Sprint customer for 13 years. Now with T mobile I am not sure if it's my Galaxy phone or the actual service. My text messages come thru all at once. I get an update about every 3 days so frustrating
Fitdog
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I have had bad service since upgrading my phone. They say my towers can't handle the 5GUC I now have.🤷
0 Likes
userzfyn6vvJVN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
They say the exact same thing. Before my Galaxy 22+ I had the Note 10+ with zero issues
Fitdog
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
I had the 20 5GFE before and no issues. They don't know what is going on!
0 Likes
Malarchuk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
The beta software broke Samsung Wallet. It no longer works
Jamalsn
Halo
Options
Galaxy S22

I just went to Domino's and forgot my wallet try to use my phone in the app for the wallet keeps freezing made me feel like I was a apple douchebag they were staring

0 Likes
Fitdog
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S22
So I took my pop socket off the back of my case and used my phone to pay at 2 different stores.🤷🤦 I asked the tech agent if that could be an issue and they blew it off. My pop socket is one of the metal ones and the NFC sensor is right in the middle of the phone. So it says in the video I found about How to Use Samsung Wallet.
0 Likes
coconicole
Constellation
Options
Galaxy S22
I actually found this to see if anyone was having the same issue, and it appears they are! I upgraded from an s10 to an s22+ and the app is no longer working at the places I used to use it at with my old phone.
0 Likes