Extend Unlock not working

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
banditware
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23

When oh when is Samsung going to FIX THIS ISSUE šŸ¤”

Not a SINGLE option works!

No, no work arounds to get it to work. It should work they way it was designed! 

No routines no Bixby work arounds.

Been an issue ever since I received this new phone. Maybe I'll just take it back if Samsung can't fix an issue that LOTS of people are having with this.
8 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S23
Hello! Could you describe the problem you're experiencing with Extend Unlock? This is a stock Android/Google feature and it is generally not altered or maintained by Samsung.
banditware
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
The phone does not UNLOCK with on-body detection. Does not UNLOCK with Trusted Places. Does not UNLOCK with Trusted Devices. ALL OPTIONS do NOT WORK.
banditware
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
I did describe the problem. It doesn't work like it's intended. NONE of the options UNLOCK the phone. It needs to be fixed the correct way whatever that is. I'm not the only one having this issue.
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S23
What problem are you having?
banditware
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy S23
The phone does not UNLOCK with on-body detection. Does not UNLOCK with Trusted Places. Does not UNLOCK with any of the settings under EXTEND LOCK.
0 Likes
poetgurl
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S23
I can't unlock my samsung phone
0 Likes
posted88
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S23
Quick question how did you unlock your phone to type this. To fix this I believe you might have to go into your permission manager and give access to certain apps
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S23

@posted88 

These forums are available on www.samsung.com, which can be reach by any browser.  A Samsung phone is not required to type within these forums.

0 Likes