JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Watch Feedback Thread

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Barry4000
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

Hello I am here to tell you. I love the Galaxy Watch,but you're a little behind on the technology. 

Your Watch would be Epic if you added Solar Charging this way we could go longer between charging and this would put you way ahead of the game.
11 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think a update watch apps on phone feature should be added for Galaxy Watches running Wear OS. This has been a feature for Tizen Galaxy Watches and I would like to see it again, it would also be easier than using your watch and checking for updates there. 
Members_1FFxNXQ
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

I am finding my Galaxy Watch 5 Pro to be very useful and love that is continues to improve. I think one possible improvement that I would definitely use would be an alternative ("hybrid"?) always on display. I am thinking of an option where the watch face times out and is awakened like usual in any way that is currently supported, but when it times out the screen would not go completely blank but would instead have a very minimal display, even with just a digital time showing. This is esssentially what my Galaxy phone (a Note 😎 does and that barely affects the battery life at all while still being quite useful. Thank you.