JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't monitor ECG or blood pressure on error messages "Your watch doesn't support this app"

(Topic created: 10-09-2023 10:50 AM)
landonloco
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

For some reason it ask for an update but when I tap to do it it says my watch isn't compatible with that app 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with not being able to monitor your ECG or Blood Pressure due to error message: "Your watch doesn't support this app". I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team and ECG team directly using the contact information in this link: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/td-p/2...

View solution in context

0 Likes
9 Replies
Angel00731
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is both devices in the same network and security patches up to date!?
0 Likes
landonloco
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah I got the Oct security patch on my S22 U and watch is also on the latest update
0 Likes
Angel00731
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think Nike have a good app for runners that measure your heart etc
0 Likes
landonloco
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is it free or I need a subscription?
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch
Blood pressure monitoring hasn't been approved by the FDA, so it isn't technically available in the US. Are you attempting to install the Samsung Health Monitor app for the appropriate region? Additionally, even though it isn't approved for use in the US, it is possible to activate blood pressure measurements. Kindly direct message me for more information.
0 Likes
landonloco
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well idk Samsung acts weird with Puerto Rico which is under US jurisdiction but still kinda considered international by Samsung
0 Likes
userYZVWa1UrBk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
My region is also US and I'm having the same issue. Last week I was using ir nornal and now I have this issue.
0 Likes
MaanR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here. I don't see the blood pressure option on my samsung health monitor app
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with not being able to monitor your ECG or Blood Pressure due to error message: "Your watch doesn't support this app". I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team and ECG team directly using the contact information in this link: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/td-p/2...

0 Likes