JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Can't monitor ECG or blood pressure on error messages "Your watch doesn't support this app"

(Topic created: 10-09-2023 04:29 PM)
landonloco
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch

For some reason it ask for an update but when I tap to do it it says my watch isn't compatible with that app 

8 Replies
Angel00731
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is both devices in the same network and security patches up to date!?
0 Likes
landonloco
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah I got the Oct security patch on my S22 U and watch is also on the latest update
0 Likes
Angel00731
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
I think Nike have a good app for runners that measure your heart etc
0 Likes
landonloco
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Is it free or I need a subscription?
0 Likes
userYZVWa1UrBk
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
My region is also US and I'm having the same issue. Last week I was using ir nornal and now I have this issue.
0 Likes
landonloco
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Well idk Samsung acts weird with Puerto Rico which is under US jurisdiction but still kinda considered international by Samsung
0 Likes
MaanR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here. I don't see the blood pressure option on my samsung health monitor app
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand your concern with not being able to monitor your ECG or Blood Pressure due to error message: "Your watch doesn't support this app". I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team and ECG team directly using the contact information in this link: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Samsung-Apps-and-Services/Samsung-Support-Acknowledgement/td-p/2...

0 Likes