Original topic:

Galaxy Watch 6 Classic has no option to select United States for country/region

(Topic created: 03-25-2024 09:56 PM)
userjbGplPd5uX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Can't set up my Watch because there is no United States option for country/region

9 Replies
Sun
Options
Galaxy Watch
What country did you purchase the watch in?
0 Likes
userjbGplPd5uX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
United States...from Amazon
0 Likes
Robin621k
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Watch
I would return the watch to Amazon. Apparently, you bought a watch that is not intended for use in the US.
SergioRC20
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Hello,

Which Country/Region has the phone or tablet you are trying to pair the watch to?
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Since it's an Amazon purchase, the return couldn't be easier so I definitely vote you send it back right away and get a replacement. Amazon could have this fixed in a matter of a few days with a new one at your door. I would not bother with trying to switch countries that are programmed into the watch or any of that stuff, it's a brand new watch that you just bought from a company that will absolutely replace it with the correct model. Hopefully you go that route since the other option is losing your warranty completely and having no support for your watch because it's the wrong one for this country.
Saddletramp55
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just received my galaxy Samsung watch classic 6, I bought from Samsung, but it's telling me to pick a region the regions are all outside the US have a model SM-R940, GH69-424770 please help, so I turned on watch that's what it gave me, please help thx
0 Likes
userjbGplPd5uX
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
I successfully returned the watch and purchased it from the Samsung store instead....I Love It
0 Likes
Saddletramp55
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just received my galaxy Samsung watch classic 6. Turned on watch it goes to select my country/Region it gives me countries outside of the United States bought watch from Samsung SM-R940 GH69-42477D 15P, so does that mean I bought the wrong watch thx
0 Likes
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@Saddletramp55 Did you buy it on Samsung.com?  or another location? 

That model number is not the Classic. The GW 6 Classic BT model number is SM-R960. 

0 Likes