JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to adjust calendar Sun-Sat display?

(Topic created: 08-10-2023 01:09 PM)
userpwqaSc3cpQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

The Samsung calendar on my watch displays the days of the week: Friday-to Thursday. How do I set it to  display  Sunday to Saturday?  On my phone it is showing what I want, but not on my watch.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userpwqaSc3cpQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Problem solved!

I contacted Samsung Help-Chat.  It was determined that a factory reset was needed.

After doing a backup of everything, I did a reset of the watch (gutted it)  Then reloaded my back up of all my choices (Apps, watch face, calendar events, settings, etc.)

All is good now.aaaaaa.jpg

View solution in context

9 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userpwqaSc3cpQ It's a little weird but It depends on which day is today.

For instance, today is Thursday. It is showing today at the top (which is Thursday) and then the next 6 days (Fri-Wed) below. 

But tomorrow (Friday), it will show Friday at the top and then the next 6 days (Sat-Thu) below. 

Yeah, kind of confusing at first. 

0 Likes
userpwqaSc3cpQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
Thanks.
But this is for the monthly view, where the standard calendar is Sunday-Saturday.
Mine starts on Friday ( I don't want that)
0 Likes
VerbumVeritum
Options
Galaxy Watch

If you select the calendar on your watch, there should be a smaller calendar icon top right (next to 6 dots). This will bring up another full-sized calendar. Is the starting day correct here?

userpwqaSc3cpQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
On my watch?...I'm not seeing it.
Can you post a photo?
0 Likes
userpwqaSc3cpQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch
For the screen shot you sent, what is this from? your watch? The app on your phone?

On my watch, this is all I see....20230810_172000_7783_1691713202.jpg
0 Likes
userpwqaSc3cpQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

When I tap on the screen, it takes me to the events for that day, and future days. No opportunities to change the layout of the calendar.20230811_053225.jpg

0 Likes
LongHiker
Options
Galaxy Watch

@userpwqaSc3cpQ Hmm, that is very odd. 

0 Likes
Solution
userpwqaSc3cpQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Problem solved!

I contacted Samsung Help-Chat.  It was determined that a factory reset was needed.

After doing a backup of everything, I did a reset of the watch (gutted it)  Then reloaded my back up of all my choices (Apps, watch face, calendar events, settings, etc.)

All is good now.aaaaaa.jpg

userpwqaSc3cpQ
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Watch

Doing a reset is really pretty simple & quick.  I was pleasantly surprised.