JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there any way to prevent messages such as this? It's plain annoying.

(Topic created: 03-13-2024 08:44 PM)
Options
Galaxy Watch
I know I can adjust my "goals", but I'd rather just turn off annoying messages on my watch such as below. Short of "developer gymnastics", can Samsung provide a toggle in an upcoming update to turn these and similar ones, OFF? I think a lot of people would appreciate it. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you userAUmf2lgVtg, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
12 Replies
gringoLoco
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
No
0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yeah, I kind of know that there is no way to do it without "developer gymnastics", but the question was rhetorical. I also asked Samsung in the same post to provide a toggle in a near-term update to do it. I think a lot of users would find it a bit more useful than blasting Samsung Health to a wide screen TV just to view it.
userAUmf2lgVtg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
Every single day as soon as I move my watch pops up with the daily activities target and asks if today is the day I reach my goals. Make it stop! I've tried developer mode, I've turned off that specific notification in the app yet every single day I get the notice. 
Someone please tell me how to make it stop, it's infuriating and makes me want to hurl my watch into traffic.
These notifications come and go, they never used to pop up then they started to a couple months ago then they went away for a few days and now they are back. Samsung get your **bleep** together and stop releasing phones loaded with software bugs
Jacob126
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
Same here but it's only once per day
0 Likes
AdeptMaven
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Watch
Turn off Samsung Health notifications.
0 Likes
userAUmf2lgVtg
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch
I don't want all the notifications off though, just this one and there is an option for this specific one but it doesn't let me toggle it on the watch, it's greyed out
Sarge2
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
I get it as well once per day and it is not wanted.
I also am unable to turn off that specific "irritation notification"..
I wish NOT to turn off Samsung Health notifications in total.
Hake
Comet
Options
Galaxy Watch
Yep today I finally realized this is popping up every single day the second I get out of bed
Options
Galaxy Watch
It's a Samsung Health app issue. Someone thought that this would be motivating!
NOT!