JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is there any way to prevent messages such as this? It's plain annoying.

(Topic created: 03-13-2024 08:44 PM)
Options
Galaxy Watch
I know I can adjust my "goals", but I'd rather just turn off annoying messages on my watch such as below. Short of "developer gymnastics", can Samsung provide a toggle in an upcoming update to turn these and similar ones, OFF? I think a lot of people would appreciate it. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
Options
Galaxy Watch
OK Samsung: Can you help us out here? This is obviously annoying, not necessary, and without a means to toggle it off a real NEGATIVE selling point.

PLEASE provide a toggle for "wrist robot" pep talks. They are not helpful!!!! There are others that are not helpful, but this one does not win friends, and negatively influences people (read: customers) in the wrong way.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Watch

Thank you userAUmf2lgVtg, for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes
realaud
Supernova
Options
Galaxy Watch
I just turned off the notifications for Samsung health, I don't need them anyway. If i have an active session, I get progress updates anyway. My step count shiws on my watch face, and anything else I can open the app snd look. You can also go into the app notification settings on your phone, select notification categories and toggle off everything you don't want a notification for.
0 Likes