JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Microsoft Calendar No Longer Connected To Refrigerator Family Hub Calendar

(Topic created: 12-24-2022 07:39 AM)
GregLawson
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

The calendar app on my Samsung Refrigerator was connected to my Microsoft outlook calendar for a long time and worked fine.

This week all the events disappeared on the refrigerator screen.

And trying to add an event on the refrigerator says, you must be connected to a calendar.

Connecting to Microsoft calendar again logs in and shows Outlook, but trying to add an event on the refrigerator still says, you must be connected to a calendar.  Looking at connected calendars shows nothing.  Adding Microsoft calendar logs in but is not really there.   Connecting to a google calendar works but all my stuff is on Microsoft.

I've tried turning off the red switch for the door tablet for minutes and back on and that doesn't fix it.

I've tried rebooting from the settings menu and that doesn't fix it.

I've tried restoring to factory settings, removing all data, in the settings and it still didn't fix it.

How do I get my Microsoft outlook calendar connected again to the Samsung calendar app on the Samsung refrigerator again?

Thanks

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GregLawson
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Follow-up: Good news - contacted support, it was escalated, and it was fixed within a day! I was told it was an issue on the Samsung server side. My Microsoft calendar events are now showing and entering events on the refrigerator appear in outlook. Events are synced immediately both directions.
Thanks Samsung Support!

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
GregLawson
Constellation
Options
Kitchen and Family Hub

Follow-up: Good news - contacted support, it was escalated, and it was fixed within a day! I was told it was an issue on the Samsung server side. My Microsoft calendar events are now showing and entering events on the refrigerator appear in outlook. Events are synced immediately both directions.
Thanks Samsung Support!