JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to clear/delete memory space from system in analyze storage app for Samsung Galaxy A03s?

(Topic created: 12-12-2023 11:03 AM)
xArsenalArk33x
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

How do you clear/delete memory space from the system in the analyze storage app for Samsung Galaxy A03s?

I have tried everything to have memory storage on my mobile phone. but it keeps saying it is running low in storage and it says 98% used—it is mostly a system that is taking a lot of 24.40 GB of storage.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
See if these steps help reduce the size of your system storage file. You will not lose any data. With the phone off, press and hold Power and Volume up buttons until the Samsung logo disappears. Using volume keys, highlight Wipe cache partition, then power to select and confirm on the following screen. On the original menu, use volume to navigate to Repair apps, and then power again to select. This will reindex all your apps.

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
See if these steps help reduce the size of your system storage file. You will not lose any data. With the phone off, press and hold Power and Volume up buttons until the Samsung logo disappears. Using volume keys, highlight Wipe cache partition, then power to select and confirm on the following screen. On the original menu, use volume to navigate to Repair apps, and then power again to select. This will reindex all your apps.
xArsenalArk33x
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for this fix tip. I will give it a try and see what happens.

Evaa
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

is it working for you? use mb ios to save space of messaging application

xArsenalArk33x
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
It worked last year 2023 for a short time and it is again getting memory storage getting full again fast. 🤷‍:male_sign:🤷‍:male_sign:
Evaa
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

create a backup of picures and chats and documents on drive and delete duplicate items and delete the backup data from your device also check unused apps  most of the time unused apps taking a lot of space.