JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to get to Samsung email on a Galaxy A10e?

(Topic created: 06-01-2021 06:44 PM)
StephMKP85
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
 How do you get to your Samsung e-mail? I don't see that option on my Samsung phone. 

Update: Found it it, thank you all.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just went into the Samsung store and type email, the very first was Samsung with a download arrow next to it, once their you get to setup whichever email service you wish to use, but if you think their a email like yourname@samsung.com, hate to tell that don't isn't there, if your carrier is Verizon if I am correctly Verizon own yahoo, hope this information help you out some, but you always go into your web browser and search for a email service that suit your needs, but right now, Google has a great services as well as Microsoft Screenshot_20210601-231303_Galaxy Store_15214.jpg

View solution in context

8 Replies
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Go into the Samsung store and under apps type email, hope this help
0 Likes
StephMKP85
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
All I see is everything but Samsung email
0 Likes
StephMKP85
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Found it, thank you.
0 Likes
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Press on the home screen for widgets or got to settings apps, you'll see the red envelope thats samsung email it maybe disabled try that or you can go in galaxy store search samsung email app and dwnload it make sure your screen is unlocked if you want it added to home screen
Hope this helps
0 Likes
Solution
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices
I just went into the Samsung store and type email, the very first was Samsung with a download arrow next to it, once their you get to setup whichever email service you wish to use, but if you think their a email like yourname@samsung.com, hate to tell that don't isn't there, if your carrier is Verizon if I am correctly Verizon own yahoo, hope this information help you out some, but you always go into your web browser and search for a email service that suit your needs, but right now, Google has a great services as well as Microsoft Screenshot_20210601-231303_Galaxy Store_15214.jpg
Andytheman
Comet
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Google has Gmail with many folders like spam where all your spam mail goes or you can send it there or delete it

0 Likes
StephMKP85
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Oh I'm using smart talk or whatever I still can't get an official Samsung email that's aggravating.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hello Steph, as Georgia2004 previously stated, there is no Samsung Email. Only an app that allows you to use other email services such as Gmail, Yahoo, AOL, etc. The Samsung Email app is simply an app that allows you to integrate services into one place. 

0 Likes