A Series & Other Mobile

Can my galaxy j7 refine use a wireless charger pad

8 Replies
Solution
TheDaniel
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I just had a look at https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/fast-charge-wireless-charging-pad-black-...

It looks like its only compatible with the S line and the Notes, you can double check if you want, I might have missed it.

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Can you please provide me with the model number of your phone? The 2018 wireless charging pad is not compatible with the Galaxy S7. The link that @TheDaniel has provided is for the fast charge wireless charging pad and your device is compatible with that charging pad. Thank you @TheDaniel for providing that information!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

TheDaniel
Comet
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Sorry, I looked at a few, hoping for varying compatibility. Here is the non-fast version:

https://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/mobile-accessories/phones/wireless-charging-pad-black-sapphire-ep-...

---My Signature---
If you're anticipating a follow up to one of my posts, please like my post or tag me. I don't generally go back to posts I have replied to unless I get pointed there.
userLfXiJBVtJs
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

SM-J737P 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

From what I am seeing the SM-J737P does not have wireless charging capability.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
techie127
Cosmic Ray
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks Daniel

0 Likes
userLfXiJBVtJs
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

SM-J737P 

0 Likes
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

@TheDaniel, thank you for your help and doing research on your end to help out, it is greatly appreciated!