JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Volume control buttons to change songs

(Topic created: 11-24-2022 08:28 AM)
izakfreknnuwton
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How come get you the volume control buttons to change songs when your screen is shut off I'll try to check everything on my Galaxy a12 and it's only for this stuff of color conversion and accessibility and all that and every phone should come with a screen recorder snapshots simple capability apps like the Motorola pure came with it and it was just one click and it's done deal but you got to download it for the Galaxy and I'm not computer savvy but I'm getting used to the app Beaufort security reasons you know legal and security reasons it'd be nice to have a screen recorder where you can just pull the toolbar down and hit it and it starts recording 3 seconds or whatever but when you record phone conversations and stuff just saying and also hey yeah just kidding

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can do that with the good lock app. You can look up a tutorial on how to do it.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You can do that with the good lock app. You can look up a tutorial on how to do it.
izakfreknnuwton
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you yeah cuz I do a lot of walking and if a song comes on I don't want to listen to I like to reach in my pocket just hit the volume up or down button to change the song but with this phone you can't do that it's a pain in the but thank you

0 Likes
The_Lemon
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Happy to help!
0 Likes