Original topic:

HDMI Ports Not working

(Topic created: 10-27-2019 12:17 PM)
userlXAFRx4F7b
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

All 3 HDMI ports are failing to recognize any inputs from my cable box or Apple TV.  I've replaced both the cable box and cables  - still not signal.

Model # UN43MU630DFXZA

Please help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user3mEOnStc98
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I followed steps below and it worked for me on my Samsung 55F7000 TV:

1- Power off all HDMI devices connected to TV

2- Disconnect all HDMI cables from TV

3- Power off and unplug the TV's power cord from the wall outlet

4- Press and hold the TV power button for 30 seconds

5- Reconnect HDMI cables back to HDMI ports on TV

6- Re-plug the TV's power cord back into the wall outlet and check the TV.

If the above troubleshooting steps didn't help send a private message to any moderator to set up service if your device is within the 1-year warranty.

If you're out of warranty, use the following link to locate a service center in your area:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location

View solution in context

63 Replies
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your serial number? http://bit.ly/2kZXrit

0 Likes
user2KISBZAur1
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

i have the same issue since yesterday how can i solve this????

help pls

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, which devices have you tried connecting to the TV? Also, have you tried using a different HDMI cable? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I see that you have done some troubleshooting, can I also have your current software version? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
KevinAG
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

@SamsungCaleb thanks for the prompt reply to issue HDMI ports not working.   Model code UN55LS03N.  Software version. T-KTM2AKUC-1292.1, BT, -S. 

0 Likes
userLTbOqGBvCZ
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

im having the same issue. Can i send you my TVs info

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

@userLTbOqGBvCZ Absolutely! Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

0 Likes
userHqm2z7uxM4
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I too am having HDMI port issues. Tv works fine until I plug into the HMDI and the screen goes dead - completely black. Any help would be appreciated:

2012 LED TV EH6000

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Unfortunately, if you've tried different HDMI cables and resetting the television to no avail, service would need the next step.  

0 Likes