JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung software making the Frame unusable

(Topic created: 08-29-2023 06:09 AM)
Aahnnt
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I’ve seen other posts on here about frustrations with the Frame software updates and have to add my voice to the chorus. When I go to turn off the tv with Apple TV (long press), it instead shifts over to antenna live tv, so I have to go track down the Samsung remote to actually shut the thing off or try to enter art mode.

When I enter art mode, I never know if it will stay in art mode or randomly turn on for no reason at some random point in time. It’s gotten to the point where I just don’t use art mode any more, which is so frustrating because that’s obviously the value proposition in such a tv.

Arrgghh. Samsung fix this terrible software.

My advice for potential buyers would be to stay away until Samsung proves they have this under control.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Slapppy
Galaxy
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Even if you remove Apple TV from the equation like unplugging it and just leave all HDMI open. The stupid thing will still turn off Art Mode on its own and ask to check connection. The stupid thing will also turn on live TV on its own, unless you disable the smart tv from Samsung. Then it just ends up asking for a connection. It won't stay on ART MODE. It just randomly exits it.

0 Likes
userXWP0ebPluX
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

The software and navigation on the Frame TV is truly horrible. I have a 2022 65" frame and am also unhappy with the experience.

The remote really really really really really sucks too. I wanted to put the Frame throughout my house but after trying one and seeing how little Samsung cares about the usability of their products, I am probably  gonna switch to Sony TV's in the future.  I have always liked the higher end (simple) Samsung remote controls but this one is not like the others.  

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes