JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth audio issues

(Topic created: 09-27-2023 09:58 AM)
MMAACC
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

When using bluetooth headphones, audio won't stop playing out of the TV. I can change the output and hear it through my headphones and the TV at the same time. How do I set it to only play out of my headphones and stop the audio coming out the TV?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
Press the Home button on your Remote control and click on the sound settings and select your Bluetooth headphones, this will make you headphones the default output, if for some reason that doesn't work in the home screen menu select accessibility > multi audio output > connect Bluetooth headphones

then select TV audio and turn it all the way down. The select the headphones you want. Volume buttons should control headphone audio only, while tv is still turned down all the way. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
Press the Home button on your Remote control and click on the sound settings and select your Bluetooth headphones, this will make you headphones the default output, if for some reason that doesn't work in the home screen menu select accessibility > multi audio output > connect Bluetooth headphones

then select TV audio and turn it all the way down. The select the headphones you want. Volume buttons should control headphone audio only, while tv is still turned down all the way.