JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I find auto restart in settings running One UI 5?

(Topic created: 12-03-2022 06:52 AM)
_Ash_
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Where do I find the auto restart in settings.

Everything changed after one ui 5 

98 Replies
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Auto optimization search for that
ButtaBean_420
Black Hole
Options
Settings - Battery and Device Care under Additional Care click on Auto Optimization fyi you can not choose when it restarts and optimizes anymore it will do it on it's own when the phone decides it needs to 🤬
_Ash_
Astronaut
Options
Thanks a lot
Yea I agree I'd rather select what date and time 🤦‍:male_sign:
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options

Cover image

Hey all, appreciate everyone's help on my previous posts, it's greatly appreciated. My next head scratcher is: I used to be able to set my S22 to do restarts 3 times per week, now it seems since the updates there's not an option I can find or see that let's you set restart times? Am I missing something or not going to the correct area in settings? Thank You.

Mustangbob
Halo
Options
One restart a week is plenty 3 is a little over excessive why are you doing so many restarts a week just a question
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
I was doing it, because it said it prolongs the phone or the OS, but apparently someone said they discontinued the auto-restarts.
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
That feature to customize restarts is discontinued. The only option in device care is to let the phone decide when to restart, under auto-optimization.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
That's what I found out and I do have this setting to on or auto. Thank You for the information, appreciate it.
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
Anytime!
0 Likes