JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I find out what am I all paying for under my Samsung account?

(Topic created: 04-01-2023 06:29 AM)
PaulRevere
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

So I'm paying for a Samsung account every month. It's not a lot, under ten bucks. But I cannot remember, nor can I find info on my phone, what I'm paying for. Can someone please enlighten me? Thanks in advance. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I apologize you are unable to find what you are paying for on a monthly basis. Please call our Samsung Accounts team for further assistance, 1855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Replies
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
0 Likes
PaulRevere
Astronaut
Options
I'm not sure. Maybe. I'll check it your link.
0 Likes
PaulRevere
Astronaut
Options
I opened that link you posted. I still know because I don't recall signing up for a."Care+" account.
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hi PaulRevere, welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out. The best way to try and find out what you purchased from Samsung is to view the order and/or receipt/invoice. Where did you order from, and do you have access to that?

0 Likes
PaulRevere
Astronaut
Options
That's just it, I don't know when I ordered anything from Samsung or when. I don't know where my receipt is. I'd have to go through a million emails I think.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

I apologize you are unable to find what you are paying for on a monthly basis. Please call our Samsung Accounts team for further assistance, 1855-795-0509.

0 Likes