JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How can I send money to Samsung Wallet?

(Topic created: 02-27-2024 11:03 AM)
Vamonosraza
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I am an Apple user and have a friend who is stranded and I need to send them money. I don't have Samsung Wallet nor Facebook. I do have Zelle, Venmo, and other cash apps. I think all they have is Samsung Wallet. Therefore is there a way I can send them money directly? Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options

@Vamonosraza Samsung Wallet is not a money repository. It doesn't contain funds. It simply allows users to use their CC wireless via NFC payment. 

Also... in today's world, triple check that whoever contacted you is really your friend and not an imposter. There are many, many cases of people being scammed. 

As @VerbumVeritum mentioned, you friend and you will need to agree on a true payment method such as Zelle, Venmo, etc. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Options
With Samsung Wallet, you can send money via Samsung Pay Cash if you have that set up. Alternatively, your friend can install Venmo and link their bank. Some banks also allow internal transfers using Zelle.

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00084582
Solution
LongHiker
Options

@Vamonosraza Samsung Wallet is not a money repository. It doesn't contain funds. It simply allows users to use their CC wireless via NFC payment. 

Also... in today's world, triple check that whoever contacted you is really your friend and not an imposter. There are many, many cases of people being scammed. 

As @VerbumVeritum mentioned, you friend and you will need to agree on a true payment method such as Zelle, Venmo, etc.