JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Unable to locate Samsung Dictionary after installation

(Topic created: 06-28-2022 10:56 PM)
StannFresh
Galaxy
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Has anyone faced this issue with Samsung Dictionary I installed it but it doesn't show in my apps. I used to have it on my S21 Ultra since updating to the Fold3 now S22U I can't find it anymore.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the frustration of not being able to locate an app after downloading. I would recommend going into your settings > apps > tap the three dots in the top right corner > tap on show system apps and see if you are able to locate the dictionary app.

If you are still unable to locate the dictionary app, I would recommend contacting our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 and having them remote into your device. This will allow them to get a hands-on look at your phone screen, and you can walk them through the steps you took to install the app.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
userbYExnRc9EF
Cosmic Ray
Options

well that's new. Have you tried to search for the installed files in the files manager.?

0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
How to unhide hidden apps in Samsung One UI

Sadly unlike the MIUI where this ridiculously easy, you’ll have to repeat the steps you took when locking the apps.

Long press anywhere on your home screen and tap Settings.

Scroll down to hide apps and tap it.

Click on the hidden apps to unhide it and tap done.

It’s as easy as that.

https://droidrant.com/hide-apps-in-samsung-one-ui/
0 Likes
StannFresh
Galaxy
Options
i have tried that i do not see any hidden app
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for reaching out. I can certainly understand the frustration of not being able to locate an app after downloading. I would recommend going into your settings > apps > tap the three dots in the top right corner > tap on show system apps and see if you are able to locate the dictionary app.

If you are still unable to locate the dictionary app, I would recommend contacting our customer service team directly at 1-800-726-7864 and having them remote into your device. This will allow them to get a hands-on look at your phone screen, and you can walk them through the steps you took to install the app.

0 Likes