JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Is the Galaxy Tab S9 Ultra Book Cover Keyboard Slim back lighted?

(Topic created: 08-05-2023 06:29 PM)
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Tablets

I tried finding this information out but it seems very unclear as to whether this Slim book cover that's included with the bundle for the ultra tablet has the backlight. I really assumed that the cover included had a trackpad like my S8 Plus. Is this similar to what's included for the S9?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

There is no symbol for back lighting on the S9 Ultra's f12 key (Slim) like there is the the S8U Bookcover Keyboard and the Note you posted says that only the S9U Bookcover Keyboard has that.... Not the Slim

So no back light on the Slim version

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

There is no symbol for back lighting on the S9 Ultra's f12 key (Slim) like there is the the S8U Bookcover Keyboard and the Note you posted says that only the S9U Bookcover Keyboard has that.... Not the Slim

So no back light on the Slim version

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Tablets
Thanks Bill, that's more of less the conclusion I was coming to.
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Tablets
No. I don't believe any of the Slims are Backlit, and just backlit for the full 9 Ultra keyboard/trackpad cover.
0 Likes