Original topic:

Tab S7+ : App refresh after I/O operations

(Topic created: 02-02-2023 12:54 PM)
asiaminor2k
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

Galaxy Tab S7+. DeX mode.

Keep a few apps open and minimize in Taskbar. Perform several I/O operations (read, write - big chunks of data, in the 100s of MB or 10s of GB range) on the flash memory, then open the minimized apps. They will refresh whatever state they were last in. Eg, Web browser will refresh the tabs that are currently open.

Why is this? Why don't the apps retain their state?

0 Likes
3 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Unfortunately, that's what Samsung Internet does.  You can submit an Error report via Samsung Members to register your complaint and/or change to a different browser. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
asiaminor2k
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

I'm using Brave browser. Used Chrome before that.

0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

It's a browser thing.  Submit a bug report to your browser of choice. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes