Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

A12 Stable Release and more...

(Topic created: 11-15-2021 03:11 PM)
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Discussions
Obviously and sadly this Beta' Days, Hours, Minutes and Seconds are numbered. So I'd like to THANK ALL YOU GUYS & LADIES for an entertaining and learning experience. Yes even I have learned. Had a few laughs with some of the new users posts.since they're not only learning how to use a new device but also learning how to use Beta Software for the first time.

I really got a kick of the the husband and wife team of CalderCay and MrsCay. I'm going to miss you guys, I hope I have the pleasure of being accepted to the next Android Beta, Android 13 I presume.šŸ˜‰šŸ‘ so I can catch up on the witty and often humorous replies.

I want to wish EVERY ONE OF YOU a Happy Thanksgiving. Whether you're in the United States or not WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO GIVE THANKS FOR! WE ARE LIVING, BREATHING and ENJOYING LIFE. There are those who are right sick and suffering with this Godforsaken Pandemic. I GIVE THANKS I'M HERE WITH MY FAMILY and how fortunate I am to be right here posting this message among all you fellow Samsung Members.

I'd also like to ask if it's possible for any Mod to provide information on the GA release for AT&T. A friendly Mod posted the info for those Magenta folks and I hope he/her/they are privy to any info regarding AT&T. While I'm not in a rush to vacate you Beta Boppers just yet I simply wondered when the rest of us will get kicked out of here after we receive our updates.

If I may, my name is Jim and I'm d@mn glad to meet you!

INFO COPIED BEFORE:

Hello@hsgr ,
We are planning to open official software for T-Mobile and Sprint Users tonight (11/15). Unlocked users will be receiving update next week.
Regards 
One UI Beta Team
5 Replies
TheFamilyMan
Comet
Options
Discussions
See...THAT'S COOL! šŸ˜‚
Rosekh
Comet
Options
Discussions
You, too.. it's been a pleasure working with the wonderful members here šŸ˜€
Will see you guys on the next BETA . šŸ‘‹ šŸ‘‹
S21 ultra unlocked, so will probably b here until next week.
Chrisrj8084
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Yes it's been a nice experience, some pretty cool folks here. Something nice to look forward to each year. This was my second beta experience and for the most part I enjoyed it.

Will be nice to see folks for the s22 beta period. Totally looking forward to that S22 Ultra
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @TheFamilyMan ,

Thank you for your participation in the One UI 4 Beta Program. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

Scottthreet45
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
the canned messages from the modsšŸ¤£
0 Likes