Discussions
Its does not open its stop responding
0 Likes
5 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
"what part" of Accessibility does not work? The button at lower right? Can't access the "Accessibility" section in phone Settings? Or a specific Accessibility feature (+) does not work
0 Likes
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
Omg just going thru settings and selecting accessibilty is just wont open wont let me do nothing
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Okay, so the issue is accessing the Accessibility-specific section in Settings.

Don't think I've ever read of anyone else with this issue.

In Tips, I have a post, "apps crashing on your beta - try this"... might want to give it a shot.

The important part of that post is not really the "wipe cache partition" (I include that, cause you're already there, might as well), but the "repair apps" menu choice.

There might be something amiss with the Settings app (I've had it crash on me)Screenshot_20211005-231404_Samsung Members-01_9487.jpg
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @boston503 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you havenā€™t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung memberā€™s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
I did actually
0 Likes