Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Beta 4

(Topic created: 11-04-2021 02:22 PM)
Floydfans
Halo
Options
Discussions
Does anybody have noticed when you closed any application a a white line on the screen kind wide not so bright ? Because it does to my phone I didn't have any problem on beta 3 !! 
0 Likes
8 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
Screenshot?

Is the line vertical or horizontal ?
0 Likes
pbaker76
Halo
Options
Discussions
This?Screenshot_20211104-113319_Settings_11876.jpg
0 Likes
boston503
Comet
Options
Discussions
The bottom white line?
0 Likes
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
I was waiting on the OP to post a screenshot ... I can't be sure the OP has your issue ... they have a "white line"
Your issue, where the left half of the photo has a different exposure than the right side, is a bit different

Do you see that with ALL photos?
0 Likes
pbaker76
Halo
Options
Discussions
No it's the transition effect. I posted about it being slow. Was asking the op if that's what they see. That's why I said "this?" In the form of a question
Floydfans
Halo
Options
Discussions
Yes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Floydfans ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
Floydfans
Halo
Options
Discussions
Hello I did post something about when I was closing any application I can see a white line vertical too the screen so I did reboot the phone and now it's gone !! so far no line
0 Likes