Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Crashes with Embedded YouTube on Websites

(Topic created: 09-21-2021 08:57 AM)
JasonTheBaker
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
So I noticed a phone crashing and glitching problem when trying to play YouTube videos that are embedded. I have submitted a bug report but just wanted to warn everyone that if you try to play one it will cause your phone to black screen with a few status icons showing and flashing for 2-10 seconds and then go to the lock screen then it'll let you interact with the screen for a few seconds before starting again. Closing the app that the video is playing in prevents the phone from completely crashing however it will loop through the black screen then go to the lockscreen but should be fine after. It also seems to really warm up your phone as well. 5-6 loops and I believe it'll crash the phone. 
0 Likes
3 Replies
user6Q4b20sBnQ
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Yep was dealing with this last night. Crashed my phone and for some reason reset my wallpapers. Weird thing I'd after the crash I noticed that all my animations are buttery smooth now so I guess silver lining
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @JasonTheBaker ,

Please check if your Android System WebView is up to date from play store. If issue happens even with latest WebView, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
JasonTheBaker
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
It all is up to date. I did send an error report right after it happened along with it sending a report about my phone crashing
0 Likes