Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Flickering screen

(Topic created: 11-08-2021 02:34 PM)
Keslyn450
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Today I had a problem, and that is that while I was watching YouTube the screen turned yellow and blinking, my problem that happened to many S9plus or I had one and the same thing happened to it, today in my ultrasound it happened to me, it was once but to me It has left me with much to think about, because sometimes when I send a message via facebook messenger the text letters blink. I hope it does not happen to more, in case the s21ultra is not cheap at all so that the problem that ruined my s9plus ruins my s21ultra.
3 Replies
user751201tmO21
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
If you have not done this

======
Press and hold Side key until you see Power Off - select it to power off the phone.

Now, off to the Maintenance (Recovery) screen:

Press and HOLD the Volume Up key, and while holding, press and HOLD the Side key.

When the Samsung splash screen appears, release both keys. Within a few seconds, you'll see the Maintenance screen, with a number of menu options.

Use the Volume Down key to highlight Wipe Cache Partition. Press Side key, select "Yes".

Now, Use Volume key to highlight "Repair Apps" (should be last menu option). Use Side key to select it.

The phone will automagically restart. Let the phone settle down for a couple of minutes.

... see how it works
userr7LUVSmMO6
Constellation
Options
Discussions

I have the similar issue where the brightness of my screen needs to be as dark as possible. The higher I slide the brightness, the more screen flickers green to the point it can bearly be read. I have tried everything listed in these forums except the factory reset. I am trying to see if someone find a fix. This sucks.

0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @Keslyn450 ,

Thank you for your feedback. If you haven’t already, Please update Samsung members app to latest version from galaxy store and send us an error report immediately after experiencing the issue from the Samsung member’s app -> Beta Feedback -> Error Reports to help us debug the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your contribution to the beta program.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes