JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 restarting on beta

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

After downloading and installing beta, the watch continuesly restarts. S24+, watch 6. So try with caution. Not a unique issue. Others having same issue according to posts on the beta board. And yes, I've tried all the usual fixes. 

Deadend
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I just attempted the beta update. Now my phone keeps rebooting. How many times did your watch restart?
0 Likes
Tonytonebklyn
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I installed the beta as well and now my watch keeps rebooting. It's rebooted approximately 8 times in 30 minutes
MikeMedic
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Mine won't stop rebooting
Deadend
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I have posted above, same issue. Talked to customer support and had to reset watch back to out of the box condition. Luckily had,a,backup from 6/10/24. Everything is back working nornal.
Deadend
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Had to reset the watch to new. Got it back working and have decided to wait for stable release
Jano
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I also had to do a reset but I am still in Beta and it quit rebooting

0 Likes
ericpayton
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I just downloaded the beta for the galaxy watch 6 I like the new features what's everyone's else's thoughts
Robin621k
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions
As long as they fix the stupid way to answer a call, I don't care what else they do.
Give me back swipe right and left!
ericpayton
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Just once it's acting normal for now
0 Likes
MikeMedic
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Mine keeps resetting. Went from 56 percent to 6 percent in less than a hour. Can't reset due to watch rebooting. Any advice?