JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy watch 6 restarting on beta

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
DickWheawill
Galaxy
Options
Discussions

After downloading and installing beta, the watch continuesly restarts. S24+, watch 6. So try with caution. Not a unique issue. Others having same issue according to posts on the beta board. And yes, I've tried all the usual fixes. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
52 Replies
Ursatao1963
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Okay then.. it seems to have fixed the issue then. Was able to reload some apps, and no more automatic restarts

0 Likes
Madwell
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

Thanks for those steps, I had to use that because the watch wouldn't stay on long enough to do a reset. 

DalgleishGX
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I've heard reports that it's causing boot looping/constant restarts. This happening to anyone else?
LongHiker
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions

@DalgleishGX You should post in the Beta discussion area. Doing a factory reset of the watch cleared the issue for me and several others. 

0 Likes
KempsterX5
Asteroid
Options
Discussions

I'm having same problem 

0 Likes
KempsterX5
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Watch has become unusable and keeps shutting on and off
0 Likes
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Factory reset the watch should resolve the issue

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments āœ“āœ“āœ“.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and āœ“āœ“āœ“ to Accept as Solution button.

Options
Discussions
If you're on Beta, report this in Beta Community
0 Likes
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
Discussions

@KempsterX5 Before you take the drastic step of a factory reset of the watch, try rebooting into maintenance mode and clearing the cache partition. If that doesn't help, then by all means try a factory reset.

0 Likes
John_Freiman
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Completed the update of my watch and supporting software on my Galaxy phone.
After a 'successful' update to to UI 6 on my watch. The watch keeps restarting every several minutes.
0 Likes