Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

How do I remove the Beta Upgrade????

(Topic created: 09-17-2021 06:29 PM)
userrXEpPOBPsc
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Can I go back to previous software version?
0 Likes
6 Replies
ChrisEE
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Typically no, but I'm starting to wonder myself. Probably the most buggy beta build I've tried.
0 Likes
ansel
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Agree I've tried beta before and hardly had any issues but this one is pretty bad. Constant restarting choppy laggy interface. Seems like it is more of an alpha release rather than a beta
0 Likes
DillanTurner
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My battery seems to be dying faster, I don't like the animation when you exit apps now, and I've had the phone hang up once. It hasn't added anything I care about. I think if I can find a way, I'm also going to roll back.
0 Likes
DillanTurner
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
"You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung memberā€™s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 11.
Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 11 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 11 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 12 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved, you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 11.
Regards
One UI Beta Team."
0 Likes
userrXEpPOBPsc
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I agree. Thanks for this. I'll be switching back.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @userrXEpPOBPsc ,

You can deregister from the beta program from Samsung memberā€™s app -> settings -> one Ui Beta program status -> Withdraw. Once withdrawn you can download smart switch on the PC and restore to Android 11. 

Please back up all data on your device before using smart switch to move back to Android 11 as this does reset the phone. if you do choose to move to Android 11 , we suggest you backup all your device data and master reset on Android 12 and try if for a few days. If issues are still not resolved,  you always have the choice to withdraw and move back to Android 11.

Regards

One UI Beta Team.

0 Likes