Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Next update

(Topic created: 09-29-2021 12:40 PM)
userHjOm4Bo8Ct
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
First time Beta tester. I get the message that says our updates will be automatic but will I know that an update happened or is it just part of the process and I don't have to accept anything or restart my phone? 
12 Replies
Karnage
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
Next update for the beta is next week
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Next week and you will receive a message to update your software
Solution
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
What you're seeing is actually, according to Samsung, a bug. It's not an actual full-fledged software update. If it looked like this, it's not an update. Screenshot_20210925-192255_Settings.jpg
userHjOm4Bo8Ct
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Thank you
0 Likes
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
These are(were) supposed to be background updates to Samsung apps. Can you provide a source stating it's a bug?
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
Read this post, from @Focr06, see the last replyScreenshot_20210930-045453_Samsung Members_10726.jpg
0 Likes
DrFed
Comet
Options
Discussions
Initially, the Samsung moderators indicated it was normal, claiming it would only happen early on after joining the beta. However, since then it seems they've conceded that its prolonged and repetitive behavior is a "known issue."Screenshot_20210930-050046_Samsung Members.jpg
Bionic1
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Sweet! Thanks for clarifying. I get the pop-up 2 or 3 times a day, thinking Samsung was squashing minor bugs. Haha!! Hopefully it's fixed next week.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @DrFed ,

Thank you for clarifying the pop up. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes