Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

One ui weather widgets

(Topic created: 10-20-2021 01:45 PM)
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
It really looks hella boring. Why not utilize all the space of the widget and have a simple weather background or even a simple animation filling the whole space. Do better Samsung. Don't make Android 12 look like a disappointment like it right now. Everything is pretty much the same besides a few colors here and there. Im looking for major UI changes, improvements and so forth. Really disappointed by 4.0 so far but that's just me. I'm hard to please. But the Pixel 6 has redone everything to they're software from the ground up. Y'all are still making it look like 3.0 with very little changes. Just being lazy with the software development IMO
5 Replies
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
My point proven with wasted space on these widgetsScreenshot_20211020-033621_One UI Home.jpg
Solution
notforhire
Honored Contributor
Options
Discussions
apparently, the weather widget is changing with the next beta update

https://www.sammobile.com/news/3rd-one-ui-4-0-beta-update-live-galaxy-s21-redesigns-weather-app/
jdunk312
Comet
Options
Discussions
Spoke to soonšŸ¤£
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @notforhire ,

Thank you for suggesting the solution. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
missmotta
Comet
Options
Discussions
The Pixel 6 also is boring in its own way. After a while I would get tired of Google 24/7. They do get to enjoy Pixel specific perks, but I still love Samsung. I mean, Google is bragging about being able to take screen shots, or erase things out of pictures, or even the ability to have fun color changes with wallpaper! Samsung already had all that. Haha.
0 Likes